Monday, February 11, 2013

Sweet things

I wanted to share some fun things I've been making 
in red and pink lately.

Headbands!  I have all sizes, from 1/8" up to 2 1/2 inches wide.
These are the 2 1/2" width. 
That may sound too big for little girls, 
but I'm going to let you in on a little secret:
these babies stay put!
Unruly hair seems to look a little tidier with this width.


I made this design on a onesie, 
but it would also be cute on a pillow trimmed with
dots and ricrac.
Or is it ric rac?
Or maybe it's rick rack.


 I'm not a big fan of scary monsters,
but this goofy little love monster is precious!


Not sure what it is about this tweetheart design, but I love it.
Question: Am I the only one who gets 
motion sick just looking at the dots and the blue font?


Here it is showing off the shirt a little better. 
Aren't the ruffles cute?
I can stock these in short sleeves also. 

And last of all, this sweet little elephant.
When I posted him on Facebook
(yes, it's a him!) 
I shared that I had a hard time choosing colors. 
Couldn't you see him in aqua and red?
Or aqua and pink?


No comments: