Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful

I am so thankful for Scott!
He is the third child, the baby.
He is also our only boy.

I didn't know that I needed a boy, but I did.
To prepare for his coming, I decided that a mother of a boy should
be able to catch a frog and a lizard without freaking out.
So I set out to do just that.  But I don't do snakes.

Back then he was known as Scottie.
A little redhead who amazed people by the amount of food he could consume.  
He still does!

Scott is the child who was too busy to talk.  He was two and a half before he had anything to say.
He has always preferred to be home than anywhere else.  
He has always preferred non-fiction to fiction.

Scott is one of the most tenderhearted people I know.
He is a servant and selfless.
 He likes to compete with himself, but he will purposely lose to a friend.

At seventeen, he is praying about his future.
So am I.
I don't worry, but I do wonder what God will do with him.

















No comments: