Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thankful

Today I am thankful for my sisters.

If you know me well enough, then you know that biologically I only have one brother.
My sisters came when I was adopted into God's family, and, Wow!,  do I have a lot of sisters!

The great thing about a large family is that there is always someone to play with and talk to.
((and someone to correct my grammar about ending sentences with a preposition.))

And so it is with my sisters. 
I have sisters that I can share anything on my heart.
I have crafty sisters.
I have catch up once a week sisters.
I have catch up once a quarter sisters, 
and we're just as close as the once a week sisters.
I have praying your heart out sisters- they really are special to me!
I have project sisters.
I have homeschool question sisters.
I have debate-mom sisters.
I have needy sisters that I'm helping with this or that.
I have sisters that I call when I'm needy.
I have sisters that let me borrow their stuff for weddings and other projects.

I love being a sister!
I love sharing my stuff.
I love praying for their needs.
I love helping them.

No comments: