Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful

Today is the first day of November.  What?!  Where did the year go?  

What comes to mind when you think of November?  I always think of THANKFUL since it's the month of Thanksgiving.  

I've wanted to do this for years but have decided that THIS is the year that I want to write out those things for which I'm thankful.  This will be my list, so it will differ from what your's might look like.  Some things are obvious, but I'll probably have some that seem a little random.  Other than this first post, my list won't be in order of priority.  I'll probably just go with the first thing that pops in my head.  

The one thing that I'm most thankful for, that I thank God for most often, would be my salvation.  There's a verse in Colossians that says that God delivered me out of the domain of darkness and transferred me into the kingdom of His beloved Son, Jesus. It is Jesus Who has redeemed me and forgiven me.  

I could go on and on about my Savior, but I need to get out of this chair and head of out town very shortly.  I just wanted to share my thankfulness and gratitude for the forgiveness that I have in Jesus.

If you want to know more about this forgiveness, please go here and click on button called, Faithbook.  Or you can email me.

1 comment:

Denise said...

so glad for his redemption.