Friday, January 28, 2011

I can take a hint

In case you've wondered, the most popular item for women
 that I make is the key fob.  
People have given them as gifts for Christmas, birthday, 
Valentine's and Mother's Days.
Sometimes they buy them for themselves.
I'll let you in on a secret.  
Whenever someone orders one as a gift, 
they comment that they wish someone would buy one for them.  
It's true.    Every single time! 
Sometimes they'll even let me know what fabric they like. 
Well, people, I can take a hint.  
If you want to know what to give her,
GIVE HER A KEY FOB!!
Even if she already has one, she's ready for another one.  
Trust me. 
They're machine washable too!

1 comment:

Gina said...

:) these are really cute, i find that blogging about what i like is a really good hint!! hehe