Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fall is in the air

Thanks to a tropical storm cooler weather in my little part of the world,
 the doors are open and we're enjoying the fresh air.
It feels like fall.
Now this may not be a big deal to those of you who
live in a part of the country that has a real fall,
but I live in the hot and humid South.
Here we just might be wearing shorts for
Halloween, Thanksgiving,or Christmas.
OR we could have temperatures cool enough to wear a
sweater and have hot cider.

Hot cider and shorts just don't go together.
When it's the season of pumpkins, I prefer to wear sweaters to shorts.

With this adorable little clippie, you can wear pumpkins with your sweaters or your shorts.
If your name starts with another letter, don't worry.
I happen to have the whole alphabet,
so I can take care of Alexandra as well as Zoe.


If you prefer to have your pumpkin plain I can take care of that too.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melissa said...

How did I miss this!!! Do you still have J? I could save it for next year.