Friday, September 11, 2009

Scrabble

I finished a custom order for embroidered badge reels last night and left them sitting on the kitchen table. This morning I noticed that the reigning Scrabble champion (my husband) had found them and decided to make a little game out of them. My son witnessed the impromptu photo session and told me that I could make better words than these. Sounds like we need a game night around here soon!

I realize that the M doesn't make a word. I just really like the way it looks in this font and had to add it. Off to the side are many letters that I could have added to make my own word, but I'm just realizing this now while blogging rather than in the moment. No wonder I always lose!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Miley Family said...

CUTE!!!! i may find a need for one of these! love 'em!