Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Getting accustomed to custom

It's been awhile since I last posted, but I'm still around. Lately I've noticed a trend that I'm beginning to enjoy. Now that word is getting around that there are bows to be had, moms are looking in closets and needing to match specific outfits.

Can I tell you how much fun it is to take my color cards and ready-made goodies and visit closets to match outfits?! Today I went to two different homes and with the little girl dresses spread all round, we matched and designed bows, headbands, and korkers. There are about fifteen different pinks on my color charts and it can be so hard to pick just one. Well, today was about making sure we got just the right pinks and blues.

One mom was all about doing her birthday shopping for her daughter's friends, so we picked out colors for the UGA fan, the one who loves purple, and the girly-girl.

Perhaps you have a Sunday dress that needs a little something and you can't find just the right shade. Just shoot me an email, and I'll be happy to accomodate you.

2 comments:

char said...

I am so glad that you can do this! char

calicodaisy said...

Hey there: I just noticed your comment on another blog. The name "Michele" always pops out to me, as that's my name, too. I'm in Lexington, SC. I love Beaufort. Such a nice town to stroll through. Please stop by my blog sometime. -- Michele