Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hello World!

So here it is, my very first post. Suddenly I'm shy and not sure what to say.

I guess I'll start with why I'm here. I have always loved busy hands. I like to be doing something....crafting, sewing, making stuff.

When my girls were little I made all their hair accessories. I would have purchased them, but alas, I am cheap. And I live in a small town where hair pretties cannot be found.

Now my girls are much older. Too old to wear big bows on the top of their pretty little heads. But I still like to create them, so after some prayer about where this should go, I decided to make them for the people who live in this small town where they cannot be found.

Since it's the most wonderful time of the year, I thought I'd share some of the Christmas goodies that I've made. Enjoy!


Woven hairbands! The one on the far left is sporting a separate hair bow can slide in the ribbon. The one inch width is available for $7 and the half inch sells for $5.

Christmas korkers- a sassy little hair pretty. These are attached to ponytail holders, but can be mounted on french barrette or alligator clip as well. Korkers are $5 each.

Here are the holiday bows. These range from $2 to $8. I just love the reindeer ribbon. I used up every bit I had, but more is on the way!

If any of these catch your fancy, please email me.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

When we are little old ladies, I will remind you that I was your very first commenter!!! By then, you'll be a world renowned bow maker no doubt.
Love ya!
DM

thehomespunheart said...

Hi Michele -

Very cute - I got Tracey's invite today, unfortunately we'll be on our way to Colorado! But, I hope your party is lots of fun!

Merry Christmas -
Monica

char said...

These are very cute Michele. I love them all. :) Char

asnipofgoodness said...

I can't believe it took me this long to find you!!! You should have told me girl!! I love your bows, and your site, and your style, and your ideas, and your soon to be tree skirt, and I bet I would even like your bathroom ceiling if I saw it! Best of blessings with the new venture! love ya