Friday, December 19, 2008

Are you blue?

I like blue. A lot. It's in virtually every room in my house and is taking over my closet as well. Here's an assortment of blue for the little ladies.


The baby clip in the left is $1. For a girl with more hair is a bow that I've mounted on a ponytail holder. It also comes mounted on a french clip or an alligator clip. $3.




I love these colors. The little clip on the left is $3. Its big sister on the right is $6.



This is tiny. Mounted on an alligator clip, it measures just a little over two inches wide. Fun for little girls with not a lot of hair. It also comes in brown, lime, red, and white. More colors to come soon. $3.




The basic bow. I have lots of colors available. The secret to keeping this fresh looking is a light starch. No flat bows here. The basic measures 5"x 3". $4.





More korkers. These are so fun because the color combinations are just endless. $5.

2 comments:

Lisar said...

Hi there... found your blog via AsnipofGoodness...love your ribbons...and I am so with you on the blue ones!!! Lovely...thanks for showing them...Lisa

thehomespunheart said...

Hi Michele -

I am still out of town, but wondering if you'll be having another showing of your bows anytime soon? I'd love to either attend or host a party when I return late January.

Blessings -
Monica